Gospel. Community. Mission.

Making Disciples & Planting Churches

Gospel | Community | Mission

We desire to see lives changed by the Gospel.

Service Times & Location

We meet regularly on Sunday’s at 4 PM

First Baptist Church of Pinellas Park,  5495 Park Blvd N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781

Get Directions »

Who Do You Think You Are?

This is a question that plagues most people. How do you define yourself? What is your identity rooted in? Your familial role? Your job? Your talents? Your social or economic status? Your race or ethnicity? The book of Ephesians has much to say on the believer living a New Life – one that’s identity is rooted in Christ. Join us as we take a look together at what God’s word would say to us.

For any additional question, you can contact us at info@vintagegracefl.com or call us at 727.220.7766.

Snap Shot of Pinellas Park

Pinellas Park is one of the most densely populated cities tucked into the center of the 17th largest metropolitan area in the United States. With over 50,000 residents, 60% of them claim absolutely no religious affiliation. Out of the remaining 40% that do claim some type of religious affiliation only 10% are protestant. Therefore, an extremely conservative estimation would be that there are over 40,000 people in the city of Pinellas Park who do not know the Lord. We could start 20 churches of 1000 people just in the city of Pinellas Park and still need more churches. We are committed to seeing a resurgence in Pinellas Park through the planting of churches rooted in the vintage, biblical faith.

More on Church Panting

Prayer Request

We would love to pray for you. Part of what we are called to do as Christians is to “bear one another’s burdens.” Our prayer for you is that you would cast your cares upon Christ because he cares for you. Allow us to pray with you by confidentially submitting your prayer requests to our pastors to pray for you weekly. If your burden is something you’d like corporate prayer for, please make that indication and we will let our request be known appropriately.

Submit Request »

The Wall of Hostility

The massive amount of hostility that exists between political parties, gender, races and etc., is a reality that needs to be addressed in our culture. Even more real and a daily occurrence in your life is the hostility that exists between you and your spouse, you and your kids or your parents, you and your siblings or you and your neighbor. Pastors, how about the hostility between you and your staff?

read more

4 Tips for Moms with Young Kids by Brooke Smarowsky

any young moms have a growing guilt for their lack of involvement in “ministry” because they aren’t able to do as much as they’d like or feel called to do. Know this, as a young mom, your biggest mission field is your kids. Be a missionary to your kids.

read more

7 Reminders When Satan Steals Your Joy

Satan has declared war on you and your family. He will do anything he can to keep you from trusting in the sovereign hand of God in your life, walking with Christ faithfully and believing that Jesus has already won the victory. I am reminded by this text that Satan is alive and well, and only leaves to come back at the opportune time.

read more


One of the ways we communicate important news and information is through our newsletter. Please sign up today to stay connected.
Sign Up Now

Missional Home Groups

By integrating into Missional Community Groups, you are connecting to the very “heartbeat” of Vintage Grace Church. It can be challenging, messy, and dysfunctional… But that’s what makes us family!
Find One Now


Our resources help you find your place in God’s story, practicing and proclaiming the gospel in the everyday.
View Now